Saturday, June 17, 2006

That's all my personal video folks.

That is all the karaoke footage I've got of my own. It has all been put up on this site. If you'd like the original size files let me know and I'll try to get it to ya.
I hope everyone enjoys these vids whether you are watching these singers for the first time or revisiting memories of our great night at the Mint.

I'm still accepting more footage for this site. Uncut footage or neatly edited. And don't forget...you are free to mash up the vids you find here.

Happy mashing, happy vlogging. I look forward to seeing the results and hope that you will let me know so they can be posted here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog site! Hope you can visit my site as well.
Ventura Chiropractic - One of the Best in Ventura Chiropractic Care and one of the Best Ventura Chiropractics. Get your Ventura Chiropractic Care from http://www.purechiro.com/

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home